Wowzers.
So, Wendy had the first session at her Portrait Party. We started early. The lighting was FAB! Just one small problem.... And maybe 'small' is an under statement..... and maybe 'problem' is a bit sugar-coated....
Mosquitos.
Tons of them. Swarming. In giant clusters. Every image I captured had this hazy black cloud of buzzing pests overhead. I couldn't open my mouth for even a nano-second. These sweet little girls couldn't stand it and neither could I.
Within 20 minutes came a slight breeze and the mosquitos said Adios! We carried on with the Portrait Party with out a hitch (Ok..maybe a short rain delay.)
As it turned out, I ended up sneeking Wendy's kiddos into a small window timeslot the following morning so I could photograph her family.
Here are a few from that shoot. Enjoy...



Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Ain't no bugs on me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Thanks Karmen........I love the pix. Your description of the first shoot was perfect.
Marina looks so grown up! Presley is turning into a very beautiful young lady. Rod's going to be kept busy scaring off all the boys. The lighting is wonderful. Good job Karmen.
~Jessica
I love the pictures. Boys you were warned when these two were born that Grandma knows how to shoot. Well shes got it loaded now with plenty of ammo.
Grandma Ceil
Simply wonderful!
Holy Smokes...
How time flies, the last time I saw pix of your beautiful girls they where just infants,I can't believe I never even got to see them in real life.I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa are very proud. Congrats on a wonderful family!
Raquel
THE Pictures of our grand-daughters gave us all a big smile-Thank you--Pop and MIMI
I love the pictures! Those girls are just too cute!
Class of 2024? 2025?
Great pictures of the two little ones - Marina is all "mommy" and
Presley is all "daddy".
Shelly said your ladies were beautiful - she was right. Wendy your girls are darling - and Karmen, the pictures are fabulous
The girls are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Wow!!!! Great Photos!
Great pictures and beautiful girls! Sydney's grandparents
Wow! I love those girls! They are so darn cute! Great pictures!
Post a Comment