Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy Bee.

And she was:)


This little tot....she was interested in everything. She had all sorts of things on her mind, like where to go next! I do believe we covered every area in the park...twice:) We closed her session with a few runs down a slick slide. She loved every minute of it!!












Enjoy...

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hailey was a handful that day, but the weather wasn't the best. Thanks.

Karmen Lindner said...

She was great! 2 year olds are indeed busy kids....I have one :D

Anonymous said...

what a cutie - she looks so sweet and innocent!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some good pictures even after it rained. Aunt D

Anonymous said...

Glad you got some good pictures even after it rained. Aunt D

Anonymous said...

Hailey is beautiful and the camera loves her! Give me more information on this photography, it's great!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

She is becoming quite the little lady! Those pictures are really cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The third one down is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The third one down is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white shot!! Hailey is so CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable - I really like the black and white

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. She is growing up so much.

Anonymous said...

I love the background of the park. Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!

Anonymous said...

These photos turned out super cute. Love the dress you found, she looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a cutey pie of a niece I have!

Anonymous said...

love the pics can't wait to see the rest of her photos she is so much fun, with alot of personality!!