Thursday, July 17, 2008

Perfect pair.

That's right!


These siblings were a perfect pair. Really. They got along soooo very well. Played with each other. Giggled, laughed and snickered with each other. Cared about one another. I loved it:)

And their Portrait Party photo session...couldn't of been better!!! I had a great time photographing your kiddos:)













19 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How adorable. I love the "natural" look of the photos- they capture their true spirit.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! They look like little models.

Anonymous said...

How natural and pure they look! Great photos of both!

Anonymous said...

What great photos!! You'll treasure those for years and years!

Jean Magnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Magnes said...

Great pictures Karmen! I was so glad to see our friend's children photographed by you! You really captured their personalities and they look adorable!

Anonymous said...

Those are precious!! Now I'm regetting not going to Wendy's portrait party!

Chase Fangmeier said...

I love this pitures . Your kids are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos. The kids are beautiful and the color is great!

Mary O'Connell said...

You have the most beautiful children inside and out!
The photo's are wonderful too!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Does Karmen do wedding picures? Oh wait I don't have a wedding to plan. LOL The photography work was done excellent. Kayla

Rachael said...

Awesome pictures! I absolutely love them. They truly bring out their sweet personalities.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. You will treasure them forever.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome pics, Karmen! I can't wait to see the rest. I've also enjoyed seeing other families photos from the portrait party.

Anonymous said...

These 2 kids look very grown up!
The look great!
T.C.

Kim said...

The pictures look great! Your kiddos are adorable! They are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics and great photography.