{I am an editing fool today}
Perhaps one of the most coolest places for a Portrait Party. And DARN IT....it is a private residence. I have to say to all the guests at Kristen's party...you all have some ROCKIN' images! There were soooo many super cool spots to shoot. You guys....your galleries will be loaded to the MAX! I really had a good time. I mean really, really, really.
And I'm excited.
Here are a few images from Kristen's session. I'm such a tease:)





Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Oh Yeeaaahhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
I love them Karmen. Kristen C
What great pictures! They look awesome. Can't wait to see mine!
Karen
Wonderful pictures!
Dave
Very unique pictures! Love the casual country setting. Everyone looks totally natural and not posed at all. Very nice!
Love the preview ... can't wait to see the rest.
Lisa P.
Wow! You did a great job. The pictures belong in a magazine!
Love the pictures. Can't wait to see the rest. Betty K.
I love not only Kristen's, but many of your others. You really capture the beauty of everyone you photograph!
I'd love to have our family done by you in the fall!!
Lucy
These pictures are so AWESOME!! Wish we could have made it that day. I will definitely have our family pictures done with Karmen.
Kristen, I am excited to see the rest of them!
Laurie W.
I am in awe!! What wonderful pictures..can't wait to see the rest.
Awesome pics! Impressive!
Nicole
Love how they are relaxed and not posed. Definate keepsakes.
Signed-Senor Weinor
BEAUTIFUL! Awsome backgrounds, and, the subjects looked great also!
Karol
These are fantastic!!!!!!!!
I love your portrait party photos! You rock them!
Post a Comment