At one glance, I love you with a thousand hearts.
Today is your day, girl. 3 years old. Where did the time go? There aren't enough words to describe my love for you. Immeasurable.
Your Luau Birthday party was a smash hit.
I love your beaming smile. Your most beautiful baby blues. Your pudgy little feet. Your everything.
I love the way you look while sleeping so peaceful in your vintage racecar bed.
I love when you wake up every morning and invite me down to the kitchen for toast and milk.
I love that you insist on a shampoo mohawk everytime in the tub. Then demand that I have one too, and I'm not even wet. I love that you always win.
.
I love that you washed Dora's hair in the toilet.
I love the way you pronounce particular words:
...strum your new guitard
...I want some birthday pupcakes
...Ring around the merzie
...eleven, twelve, thirteen, wyzine, fifteen...
I love that you took my sharpee marker and colored your teeth and gums black. Let's not forget the pirate moustache that you drew on your face to match...all while I was on the phone with a client.
.
I love that you despise your picture taken.
I love when you tell me I'm your very best friend.
I love reading No David! to you 5 times a night before bed, then having you read it back to me 5 more times.
I love you sooo much, I could put you in my pocket.
I love that today is your Birthday. I love you, Lulu.
Happiest Birthday...
Love, Mommy
Matt just chimed in.....
Love Daddy too:)
.
This just emailed to Lucia a few minutes ago....
.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday Dear Lulu, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
.
Love Ricky & Cody
{'boy'friends up north}
We love it!!!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Happy 3rd Birthday, my Sweet Baby Lucia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
OMG...........she is soooo darn CUTE!!
Happy Birthday Lucia!!!!!!!!
From, Chad and Jenny
Happy Birthday Lucia, I love you soooo much! You are my best girl!
You are so comical and fun to be with.
Love Gramma Kristi
You look like an "Island Queen" on a Lava Rock!
Gramma Kristi
Happy Birthday Lulu! You are such a big girl! May all your big girl wishes come true! Love, Sarah & Maddie
happy brthday lolsha
ilike the cokonnuts
see you soon
love jakob
PS Jake wrote this on his own
Happ Day,Sweet Lu!!!
Love you bunches!!!
want to go on a date?
hot dogs and juse boxes
no moms alowid
love jakob
Oh Jake, you are a true gentleman! Call Lucia in 25 years:)
Lucia's Dad.
Papa wishes you Happy B-Day!!
He e-mailed Grandma to tell me he was having trouble logging on,but did not want you to think he forgot you on your Special Day.
Vroom,Vroom!!!
Happy Birthday Lulu!!!
That is so cute! I love the coconuts!
Post a Comment