Thursday, July 17, 2008

Wendy's Portrait Party.

With the exception of a small mid-party rain delay, the Portrait Party was a success. The lighting that day was made to order. My most favorite shooting conditions. And of course, the images.... loooooove them!

Couple of cute boys here. I'm talking SUPER cute. I love how Mom dressed them:)

Thank you for coming to the Portrait Party! Enjoy...










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anthony definitely looks like trouble...must get that from his mom. :) Again, I enjoyed the black & whites especially.

Tom L.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic's - these guys are ready for the GAP catalog - how can they be such little "stud muffins" already!! Watch out for the girls mom!

Diane L.

Adrianne T said...

Oh my gosh is Anthony really only 3 1/2. He looks so old. Where has time gone. And Cam my little stud muffin. The photos are priceless! I love them.

Anonymous said...

Hate to say it daddy, but I'm thinking your Friday nights won't be spent at the Lodi football games... you're going to be in LA watching them audition for a photo shoot of some sort!

Very, very cute!!!

Jamie Rae