Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simply Adorable.

Her red hair. His blue eyes. A photographic heaven.


This little girl had such a sweet voice. We had quite the conversation so I could listen to her peep:) And her brother, of course, not a peep from him. His gorgeous blue eyes did all of the talking:)


Here are a few for you to savor...


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. I especially enjoyed the black & whites.

Tom L

Rene H said...

Karmen, you did such a great job capturing the kids. Can't wait to see the entire album.

Anonymous said...

I really like the black and whites too. Can't wait to get them!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. The expressions are priceless! B&W or color, they're awesome.

Diane L.

Anonymous said...

Simply Adorable is well said!!! What wonderful work, but I guess it helps to have the cute kids too!!

Kayla Renckly Photography said...

I am loving these! The basket photo is so cute, and her hair, yum!