Oh my......
The hair. The dress. The eyes. Even the face. The American Girl dolls. It's a lifestyle. I can hardly wait my turn. The whole experience. {tick, tock}
Check out these girls. So cute and so matching. I love it!



And then there is Brother. {no doll for him!}
...though I bet the girls think he's a doll;0

Thank you for coming to the Portrait Party.
Monday, August 18, 2008
American Girls + big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I just knew that he could smile!
Kris
I love the pictures of the girls and Chase! They turned out great! Several of the women that I work with at the bank are interested in Karmen's photography. So please send me contact information. Thanks. Tami P.- sister-in-law.
Hi Tami!! Go to my website www.karmenlindner.com and click on 'contact'....then fill in your info and questions! Easy:) I'll get right back to you!
Great pic's Loud Family. Can't wait to have a picture party.
Love, Aunt Pam
Great pics, so precious!
Falicia
I love it! They look great! Thanks so much for coming!
Post a Comment