These pictures are really good!!! I really like the black and white ones of Brett and Blake. Bandit has an awesome picture too! Thanks for sharing them with me!
These pictures are really good!!! I really like the black and white ones of Brett and Blake. Bandit has an awesome picture too! Thanks for sharing them with me!
Awesome pictures! The family pictures are wonderful and the way that Bandit was captured is great. Photography of animals is not an easy task, just awesome!
Who would have thought that an abandoned half-starved puppy would have found such a loving place to live. Blake you sure teach that pup lots of tricks!
The photos are Fantastic! Bandit the Buckey fan is so cute. I loved the family pictures the setting is just too cool and so Wisconsin. Thanks for sharing!
Grams and Gramps think these pictures are great! You even took Bandit! Too Blake you didn't take your agility hoops to have him taken with. We can't wait to get ours! Hurry Hurry!
You all look wonderful and stress free, I really love the smiles so real and true. Marie votes Bandit! Aud,Brian and Cindy enjoys the photo with the big red barn. :)
21 comments:
I think Bandit's toungue is as big as he is! The sneek peek looks great! I can't wait to see the rest of them!
Kris
These pictures are amazing! What a great looking family. Oh and by the way, Bandit is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Tammi
These pictures are really good!!! I really like the black and white ones of Brett and Blake. Bandit has an awesome picture too! Thanks for sharing them with me!
These pictures are really good!!! I really like the black and white ones of Brett and Blake. Bandit has an awesome picture too! Thanks for sharing them with me!
Thank you for sharing! They look great! You're boys are growing up so fast! Holy moly!
Great pictures of your family. Definately a family to cherish. I would have to agree that Bandit is pretty cute too :OP
Awesome pictures! The family pictures are wonderful and the way that Bandit was captured is great. Photography of animals is not an easy task, just awesome!
Really cute pictures. I just love Bandits picture!
These are fabulous! Your sons are growing up so fast! The family pic is so relaxed and fun in one! Your dog is cute as a button! Shannon
I love the picture of the three of you sitting on the chair.
Kris thanks for sharing the great photos. You should have Bandit change his team to the Fightin' Illini! :-)
Mondale
wow! super pics!!!! thanks for sending the link! all of you (including bandit) are very photogenic! :0)
nate & sarah
Great pic's Karmin and Stroede family. Love, pam
Love the family shot, Bandit has a future as a sportswear model.
Too cute.
Falicia
Who would have thought that an abandoned half-starved puppy would have found such a loving place to live. Blake you sure teach that pup lots of tricks!
The photos are Fantastic! Bandit the Buckey fan is so cute. I loved the family pictures the setting is just too cool and so Wisconsin. Thanks for sharing!
Grams and Gramps think these pictures are great! You even took Bandit! Too Blake you didn't take your agility hoops to have him taken with. We can't wait to get ours! Hurry Hurry!
Kris the pictures turned out great! I love the one of the boys, but that bandit is adorable!
Thanks for coming!
Krissy,
These pictures are so nice. I can't believe Bandit sat so nice. My nephews are sure growing fast!
Love,
Cheri
Krissy,
These pictures are so nice. I can't believe Bandit sat so nice. My nephews are sure growing fast!
Love,
Cheri
You all look wonderful and stress free, I really love the smiles so real and true. Marie votes Bandit! Aud,Brian and Cindy enjoys the photo with the big red barn. :)
Post a Comment