First of all, there's no doubt where these beautiful kids get their good looks from;)
Check out Mom and Dad!
And the kids....an easy duo to photograph. Every image captured was a keeper. I may have gone a bit overboard though....Sorry-in advance!
Take a look...
Little brother was such a comic!


I can't wait to share the rest with you!!!!!
Thank you for coming.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Another GREAT session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
A truly Beautiful Family! Can't wait to see all the pics!
Kara B
We love the pictures! Thank you for coming to the party.
You all look GREAT! Love that smile on Carson :) Can't wait to see the rest!
Great pictures, what a neat idea!
Shannon
Awww, they are gorgeous pictures! You all look wonderful. Thanks for sharing wih us:)
Sarah L.
What a beautiful smiley family! You all look great and LOVE the pictures! What a fun idea for a party!
Theresa
What a beautiful smiley family! You all look great and LOVE the pictures! What a fun idea for a party!
Theresa
Love the close up pictures of the kids! Everyone looks so happy. Thank you for sharing. Bill & Jen
Gorgeous pics, you guys!! Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely ADORABLE! What wonderful photos of you all, I can't wait to see more.
Michelle J
As always everyone looks beautiful!
Love the pics!!!
Beautiful Beautiful pictures! Loved all of them :)
Great pictures! Those kids are so cute!
I love these beautiful photos.
Diana Z.
I just love the photos!!! Thanks for sharing!
Fantastic Group! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics!
Fantastic Group! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics!
Everybody looks so nice!! Love the pics!
BEAUTIFUL family! Seriously- just stunning photos.
Katie C.
Wow! Love the pictures! All of the pictures really brought you to life!
Post a Comment