Sweet Caroline.
A living doll. And it's her first birthday. We decided to celebrate early with a super COOL photo shoot. The session went well. And the images....well, I shot TONS. Ought to be no surprise since the location was so bright and fun.
I had a super time....as usual;)







Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Caroline!
You are a beauty.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
I could just eat her up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh my goodness your pictures get better and better. I loved the ones of Sam but how could you resist that tutu? Oh my oh my! I really want my little one photographed by YOU!
Love this session... every shot is priceless. Nice work Karmen!
These pictures are absolutely adorable! I don't have girls but I think this one looks like an interesting, beautiful and spirited one! Karmen, you got some great shots of whather personality must be!
Kris
She's beautiful and your photos are awesome! Nice work Karmen.
This was such a fun shoot. And the location.........absolutely the coolest. I'll be doing more of these!!!
And Caroline, you pretty girl....you were fabulous!!
Beautiful pictues Karmen! Love them all!!!
Thanks for your opinion. I of course appreciate it and like your view/perspective.
absolutely adorable...karmen, you do stunning work! heather, she's amazingly cute!
Absolutely stunning pictures!
Karmen - you have a true gift of how to capture precious moments in time.
- Shelly
Absolutely stunning pictures!
Karmen - you have a true gift of how to capture precious moments in time.
- Shelly
What a CUTIE!!! I love them all, but that tutu butt is just priceless.
Post a Comment