Monday, August 18, 2008

Katie's Girls.

So sweet, aren't they?


The location for Katie's Portrait Party was, in a word, FAB!!!! On the grounds of her parents home; barns, sheds, flower gardens and a farmer's market. WHOA.....photographic paradise.

Such a good time.

Here are a few images of her girls. Check out Aubrey's story here. And Avery...what an angel. She is so good to her little Sis. Those girls and their big hearts....makes me smile:)






















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karmen, What a terric job you did with Avery & Aubrey! I can't decide on which one I like the best! It was a fun day and these pictures will forever be cherished!
Kris

Anonymous said...

Love the picture's of the girls. You did fantastic work Karmin.
love, pam

Anonymous said...

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. You did a magnificant job!
Joelle Daigrepont

Anonymous said...

Wow - the girls look so beautiful! Your family is so precious. I love the pics - they really show just how adorable your family is!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic job of capturing the beauty of this family! I can't wait to order some. Notice how Avery's arm is extended to touch her sister in the family photo ... a minor detail that says it all in terms of how loving they are. Thanks! Grammie Poole

Anonymous said...

I love the picutres of my grandchildren! You did a fabulous job?

Love,

Nana