This past Sunday, I headed over to the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan to photograph this family. We really had a good time as we 'shore-hopped' from one photo-op spot to the next! And this sweet little girl was a trooper. Tons of great capture coming your way!!!!





Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Lakeshore session.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Love these!!! Come to my shore sometime for a photo-op!!!
I love them!!!!! Can't wait to see all the other great pictures! Thanks so much!
Bethany
how adorable!! What a precious gift from God.
Beautiful pictures!! She is so cute!
What a doll. Such personality.
Clearly she is the focus of her parents attention. Absolutely love them!!!
beautiful baby. love the photos by the lake.
Wow, those turned out really good. She is getting big
Beautiful . . . !!! I especially like the side shot of Rachael sitting on the sand at the beach.
Awesome pictures!! The different settings are great. She is a doll!
Great pictures! Rachael is such an adorable little girl!
I love them! The beach ones are adorable!
The pictures are so cute! My favorite one is where Rachael is looking down at the sand by herself. It captured such a beautiful moment.
How fun! The pictures are awesome! Cannot wait to get together!
Beautiful pictures. I love the one where she is looking down at the sand!
She certainly is a good blend of you both....adorable!
Post a Comment