Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Giggles.

Little did I know....



...that when a 1 year old crinkles up a leaf in front of his 3 year old sister, it's the funniest thing in the world {to the sister}. Mom, Dad and I were soooo laughing that SHE was laughing...at a crumpled leaf....who was laughing harder?????


It sure made for GREAT pictures! I think you're going to like 'em;)




















4 comments:

Natasha said...

these are very nice!!!

Kayla Renckly Photography said...

How cute!

patrish said...

Hello, my mother-in-law introduced me to your photography (she works with your mom or grandmother at Dean Health??) and I just wanted to tell you I absolutely love all your photos. I just got married and moved to Madison, WI and am looking to hopefully start up my own photography business. Your shots are inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Oh those are precious, love that location and LOVE that chair the little girl's sitting on. great job!