Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Guy.

Here is my Man, at work.


I did some promotional photography for the company he works for. Well, needless to say, he wasn't too thrilled with being photographed that day.....BY ME. I mean, he's fine in front of the camera...someone else's camera that is.

Let me think.....Here are a few of the things he grumbled quietly to me:




  1. don't make me look big.

  2. i am NOT slouching.

  3. dude...how many ARE YOU taking? (I am not a dude)

  4. you're embarrassing me.

  5. don't make me look big.

  6. karmen, this is enough. (Last time he used my first name...wedding vows)

  7. put-the-camera-down.

  8. people are staring.
  9. I'm DONE.


Really, all I wanted was a nice picture.





.


5 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's one handsome dude, Karm!!

Jennifer said...

Just a few of the comments overheard from Matt's point of view:

1. My name is not dude
2. Teeth, teeth, I know you have some in there!
3. Alright, that's a wrap... now drop down and give me twenty.

:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks JL!

JA....I'm totally laughing out loud! #3 kills me:D

Kayla Renckly Photography said...

He is handsome!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, thats one hot guy you got there!