Here are a few more from Lisa's {big} Portrait Party.
It's been a while since I last met with this next family.
I was a bit surprised when they arrived. But surprised in a good way!!!! This cool kid came to the shoot with his little brother (whoa.... another baby???) who was already 1 1/2 yrs old (whoa....where does the time go????) After quickly coming to my senses.....I got on with our session!!!! It was a GREAT one....



14 comments:
Ok, Can those smiles get any bigger!! Watch out Jessica and Brad, in 10 years those girls are going to be busting down your door :)
Great pics!!
Great pictures of the Pickett boys! Of course they are great looking....compliments to mom and dad!!!
They grow too fast. I love the chair pose of Cooper. Chance looks so grown up. What a pair.
What handsome little devils- look out ladies!!!!! They are adorable!!!
wow! what a couple of cuties!
very photogenic
Wow- Love all the different poses. Would you do my two puppies?
Very cute grandkids Elliot - adorable !
Just adorable:) Can't wait to see more !
Grandma & Gramps
Aren't our grandkids adorable! Great pictures!
Cute Grandkids Elliot !
Aww - too cute!!!
What a ham huh? Cooper is a spitting image of his grandpa!!
Very cute pictures!
Great Pictures Jess! The boys are very handsome - you better keep an eye on them!
Post a Comment