Monday, October 13, 2008

Chicago Boys.

These 2 oh-so-beautiful boys have come before my camera yet again. Their very first photo session landed them a spot on my website....the front page. Chucking rocks into the lake....I love it!


And they're back!


The lighting was picture perfect.....and of course, I took TONS of images! I can't wait to share the rest with you!











18 comments:

lreims said...

Great pics, great smiles, great vests. They look so grown up. Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get enough of these little guys.. too cute.

Anonymous said...

These two are obviously related to me... The pictures are wonderful, and I can't wait to see the rest.

Unknown said...

These boys are so cute I can hardly stand it! They photograph so well...where are their GAP contracts???

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! They capture the fun and personalities of both of the boys. I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

They are TOO cute - I love the setting as well!!

Anonymous said...

Karmen the pictures are amazing as always! I can't wait for the rest of them!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the boys and taken during my favorite time of year. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love their little expressions!

Anonymous said...

Vivid color and nature's serenity ... and two darling blonde brothers... What's not to love?

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! Adorable smiles :)!

ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ellen said...

The boys are just too adorable!!

Anonymous said...

The happiness just shines from their eyes in these photos--great job!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute boys and those smiles! Awe - I miss those days with my kids! :-) Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The boys are so photogenic! Great shots!

Vikimess said...

Very cute kids, I dare someone to take better pictures of them!