Seriously?
Way too cute. This is a surprise for Dad....AND......I think he's gonna love it;) My girl wears camo ALL THE TIME, and contrary to my hubby's taste, I think it is just to die for!
Right on, Mom! Love, love, loooove the camo! What a doll! And thank you for coming to Megan's Portrait Party;)


Monday, October 20, 2008
CamoGirl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
this has to be the cutest kid on your website!!!
I love the last one of Taiya!!!
Michelle Larson
Megan, thanks for hosting such a great party! We had such a great time. Karmen did an awesome job with Taiya and the pictures are wonderful! We can't wait to see the rest of them!!!!
WOW WHAT GREAT PICTURES! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM!
I LOVE THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE THE BEST!
What a cutie patootie! Can't wait to see the one in the dress!
Very cute. She's just so darn cute and that camo... I love it. Great photos!!
Taiya is adorable, I love the vest. Can't wait to see her dress pics :)
What a cute little Neal. Always wanted to know what he would look like as a girl.
As I was scrolling through the pictures on the website I stopped on this one knowing it HAD to be Neal's daughter!! Adorable!!
wow! You couldn't take a bad picture of this girl if you tried. The pictures are great. I can't wait to see them all.
Aunt Misty
Wow! Taiya looks so cute. She looks like she is 3 years old in that first picture.
Kristine
So cute!
PATTI VANDRE (GRAMMA)
Tayia looks so natural in the beauty of nature. Very nice photos.
Tayia should be on the cover of the Outdoor magazine.
The black & white is my favorite. Love those teeth.
Tyna
10/20/2008
Too cute for words!!!
Start explaining how boys are bad...and start it NOW!!
The close up black and white is priceless! What a peanut! Love the two bottom teeth!
What a doll! Can't hide that beauty in camo no matter how hard you try!
She is an image of both of you! Great pics!
She has to have one of the cutest grins I have ever seen. She is just an adorable, happy little girl. Great shots of her!
I just want to know how mom and dad defend themselves against a smile like that? Good luck choosing from all that cute!
Mandi,
I can't wait to see Taiya's pictures in her camo dress. She's super cute with lot's of personality!
Robin
She is just adorable. Love the camo. She has a million dollar smile.
cynsee
Taiya is a beautiful little doll! I want to see her pictured in the camo dress ...will she be wearing a camo formal to the prom???
Love You Guys! Jerry & Grace
Post a Comment