Monday, October 20, 2008

More from Megan's Party.

This was one big crew. Four kids, four very different personalities.....little rapper, little beauty, GQ and the rebel! Of course, tons of pics {way too many, as usual} but I'm sure you'll love them. You're in for a surprise!!!!








16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if that isn't just the perfect portrait of an American family, I don't know what is! What a great looking bunch!

Anonymous said...

Cute family photo.

Becky

Anonymous said...

So, who's the rebel? I can think of more than one ...
Very photogenic!

Rob

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos- photogenic family!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!!

Alicia

Anonymous said...

This is a great family photo. I would love to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

This fam is adorable :)

Patty said...

Lisa,your family is beautiful! I loved the colors and barnboard and the smiles that brought it all together! That is definitely a picture full of love! Thanks for sharing. Patty

Anonymous said...

This family picture will become one of your most treasured possessions. Just a little piece of time you will hold in your heart forever. Love, Mamacita

Cheryl said...

It is so rare when a photo captures the whole spirit of a family, like these ones do. Very adorable pictures!

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great guys! Shay lookin too much like you Damon, LOL.

Jessica

Anonymous said...

You guys look awesome. Very cute!

Jessica B

kal said...

ADORABLE

Karah345 said...

How cute!

RJ said...

Your pictures are the best. Lisa - you are so photogenic - always a little ray of sunshine!

Anonymous said...

You all look fabulous together and really look happy. What a beautiful picture!!!

Amanda