Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dimple kid.

I just love this little mans dimple. LOVE IT!!!



It totally fits his personality. To a 'T'. Anyhoo...this small fry is a hoot. He is such a little explorer and so inquisitive about everything....OK...and maybe he has an explanation for everything too! I could of had conversation with this little guy all day!!!

















22 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dimple Kid" is absolutely delightful, and your photography is stunning.

Erin said...

What a cutie! Love the dimples!

Melanie said...

and the red hair!! love it.

Sarah said...

He's a charmer!

Anonymous said...

amazing color--love the contrast of the cute little red-headed guy and the leaves!

Nick said...

He needs to work the camera a bit more ... Great shots!

Chris Smith said...

Beautiful shots, gorgeous kid. The B&W with (presumably) Mom and Dad is excellent.

Depends on the day said...

The pictures are great, what a cute kid!!!

Jackie said...

gorgeous photos of a gorgeous kid! and a bit of a ham, no?

Unknown said...

I love the one where G is looking through the leaves. Great pics!

StalinBenester said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks -- gorgeous kid and photos!

kbsmith said...

His personality shines through in these photos - fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, These are fantastic picts!!!

Bernice said...

I LOVE the photos...He's so cute :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures put a big smile on my face. Grandma Price

Anonymous said...

The pictures made me smile!

Margaret Smith said...

Beautiful photography! And of course the G-man (my one and only grandchild) is the cutest kid ever!

Is there any way to order prints?

Emily said...

Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics - all of them. He's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos. You've captured so much more than just his great dimples in these shots!

Unknown said...

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie. You should feature him in all of your promotional materials.

Your photography is wonderful.