Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall is here.

...and I'm in heaven;)



I wish this color could last forever. I have a few fall sessions still open...email me your interest, they will fill fast.

Here are a few images from a recent session at one of my favorite locations in Waunakee. Im thinking of living inside a Winnebago around the corner from this place...since my clients totally dig the pics captured here!

I had a super time with these kiddos. Oh so fun and oh so photogenic!














15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the three of them. it just seems so natural. the one with Asby by herself, was beautiful. i love the pictures and can't wait to see them again :)

Anonymous said...

These are so great. I love the expressions she captured. Does she have more of your kids? I even passed it along to another friend who is looking for a photographer. So cute!

RCRambling said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big "S" is now! Is that the same baby I rocked back and forth, in her carseat, while her mom was at a meeting? **sob**

All three of them are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Randi those are precious. The one of Skylar is simply beautiful... she looks so model perfect!!! The one of them walking is soooo cute... I can totally see that blown up on your living room wall! way cute.. I will pass these on as well.

Ioleta Snow

Anonymous said...

The picture are gorgeous! The kids are getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos of the kids! They are darling as ever and getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Wow - those are some of the best fall pictures! It has been so much fun watching your kids grow up over the past 7 years - they are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome, Randi! Glad you were happy with Karmen.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos.

Anonymous said...

Those are really great photos. Love them!

Anonymous said...

These photos turned out wonderfully! I can't believe how big your kiddos are getting. They are all simply adorable. I would love to see the rest of the photos.

Anonymous said...

These are BEAUTIFUL photos. The kids belong in a magazine. I would love to see the other photos you have.

Anonymous said...

It's hard to not get great pictures of these beautiful kids, but Karmed DOES do a wonderful job! These pictures are amazing! I LOVE them all, but Skylar's is so beautiful! Wow!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids you have. The pictures turned out great. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of my beautiful grandkids. I can't wait to see all of them.