Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Kids.

No kidding. I could of easily finished their session in 20 minutes;) Never mind the chill in the air, the color was OUT-STANDING!

Incidently, Mom and Dad literally snuck in this photo session right before boarding a plane to sunny Mexico. My feverish attempts to reschedule their shoot to, say, the sunny Mayan Riveria, failed. I said....{though I do loooove the fall color}.... 'who needs fall color pictures anyway when we can have a FAB shoot along the shores of the crystal blue sea?'

Not even for a second did they consider it;) Good thing......because I captured some yummy color!

















22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much Karmen! You captured the kids perfectly!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic family! And such beautiful fall colors! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the last one of the kids walking!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! Can't wait to see them up in the office :)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I know I am biased, but those are some good looking folks.

Anonymous said...

You are correct the kids are growing fast. Beautiful background colors. Looks like a picture you see in a magazine and you wonder where that pretty of a scene could be found.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the family walking into the woods. Not your typical family picture - Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you had to pay Austin $10 to hold his sisters hand. Cute pic's!

Anonymous said...

It is so great to see some family photos!!! My favorite is the one with all of you walking and holding hands... It really shows that a family has come together!!!

Anonymous said...

What more can be said? They are BEAUT-IFUL! The colors are perfect and of course the gorgeous family completes the package! Love em!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful family! It looks like you had a wonderful shoot, we can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Pemberton's said...

What great pictures! I just love the fall colors! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I think I am #15! Whohoo. Who would not comment on this family? Why not shoot for 100? The colors are awesome. Why can't you be walking toward us. The one of Kaylee is very cute and the one of both of them is great. It is so cool the kids get along so well!! You are all blessed! NJS

Anonymous said...

OK, so the colors are totally awesome, but they don't hold a candle to the beautiful family that is in their presence. Great shots Ms. Photographer!
So glad I can CLAIM this wonderful FAMILY!!!
The Queen
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Great Pix! My fav is the unposed family.. It will be fun to see how that one will look when you do it next year! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

GREAT photos Castleberrys! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking family! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. The pics really reflect how close all of you are.

Love the fall colors.

Anonymous said...

The kids are so cute and I love the one with the whole family walking. Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww you are all so CUTE! I think you and yours BLOOM in every season.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those glorious fall colors are nothing next to those adorable kids. Great photo shoot-LOVE 'EM!