I met up with this little blondie recently for a photo shoot. We took in some awesome fall color. Our session was great, really great! Lots of cute images collected.... LOVE these ones here...
Our sweet little pumpkin!-Mom & Dad
These are beautiful pictures!
well.....OF COURSE those are DARLING!!! I could eat that Lydia right up! Cute, cute cute!
Wow, what some fantastic pics!
Adorable - as always!
She cannot get any cuter!! I love the pictures.-Natalie
Just beautiful! -Stacie
What a beauty. Like mother, like daughter!
She is gorgeous-just like her mom!!!Lisa
What a cutie! Love the red coat and the fall colors!!!-Kari
looks like she has her mom's fasion sense:) she's a doll!
Adorable!-Jenny
really cute!!! great fall colors...-Shannon
OMG! Perfection......what an angel!
I love the photos!!!! Shawn looks stunning, and Lydia is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!
She's really starting to remind me of shawn's baby pics! Shea
Aaawwww! Too cute, and look at that hot mom :) I agree with Shea, lots of Shawn, but I see Scott too!Shari
Great pictures Shawn! She is precious. - Michele
Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!
ShawnI was just checking out DeeDee's pictures and came across yours. Lydia is such a doll!!! Mom's pretty cute too! Great pictures!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Our sweet little pumpkin!
-Mom & Dad
These are beautiful pictures!
well.....OF COURSE those are DARLING!!! I could eat that Lydia right up! Cute, cute cute!
Wow, what some fantastic pics!
Adorable - as always!
She cannot get any cuter!! I love the pictures.
-Natalie
Just beautiful!
-Stacie
What a beauty. Like mother, like daughter!
She is gorgeous-just like her mom!!!
Lisa
What a cutie! Love the red coat and the fall colors!!!
-Kari
looks like she has her mom's fasion sense:) she's a doll!
Adorable!
-Jenny
really cute!!! great fall colors...
-Shannon
OMG! Perfection......what an angel!
I love the photos!!!! Shawn looks stunning, and Lydia is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!
She's really starting to remind me of shawn's baby pics!
Shea
Aaawwww! Too cute, and look at that hot mom :) I agree with Shea, lots of Shawn, but I see Scott too!
Shari
Great pictures Shawn! She is precious. - Michele
Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!
Shawn
I was just checking out DeeDee's pictures and came across yours. Lydia is such a doll!!! Mom's pretty cute too! Great pictures!
Post a Comment