These kids are all over my website, and my blog too. They are no strangers to my camera. And as for their cuteness..... it's over the top. They are, indeed, a good looking crew:)




Monday, October 13, 2008
Lisa's crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Thanks Karmen for the great pics :) We love the sneak peak and know the rest will be great.
Thanks again, Lisa
Karmen....you have once again captured fantastic moments and made memories last forever!!! Thank you! Grandma Vycky
What a GEOORGEOUS family...What BEAUTIFUL photos captured! The Incredible colors. The artistic talent.What an AMAZING way to watch them grow and change! They're ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! heather
absolutely beautiful family - absolutely beautiful pictures. This family is so stinkin cute its crazy!
Great pics! Loved the hats!
Karmen, great pictures. The kids are darling and model perfect! The family picture turned out wonderful...what great colors :)
Great pictures once again!
I love the one of Sam, the lighting and his expression are beautiful. Missy
Absolutely stunning. Come on Lisa just pop one more out, you and Chris make beautiful children:-)
Thanks for including us.
Jill braun
The pics are beautiful Lisa, your kids are adorable as always! Thanks for the referral to Karmen, obviously she's awesome!
Nicely done Karmen and as always, Reimers, you clean up good! =)
The pics are beautiful! I just had our kids' photos taken on Saturday -- I only wish ours turned out as beautifully as yours! Karmen, I wish you were closer to Oshkosh!
What a gorgeous family! And the kids are growing so fast, wouldn't it be great to capture every moment. The pictures turned out beautifully, good job! Thanks for sharing, Shelly V.
What awsome fall photos! I love the family picture--what a perfect family! The kids are adorable...
next portrait party, count us in!
Thanks for sharing!!!! Mandy
When I met you, you were single and on the sidewalk. Now you have a family of five and you are in the middle of the road. Looks like you are surrounded by life-life looks good!
What a great setting for your family photo. You have a beautiful family, I cant believe your children are so big already.
Jonelle
Great pics! Grandma was showing off her beautiful grandchildren. Love the hats!
Karmen, I love all of the pictures! Even on a rainy day your pictures turned out gorgeous.
Grandma Karen
Great pictures. Can't believe how old Sam looks. Looking forward to seeing the rest. Ralph
What a beautiful little family- You guys look AWESOME !!!!!!! Love Jen, Joe & Jack
Couldn't be any cuter. Thanks Karmen. Therese Johnson
thanks Karmen, couldn't be cuter.tj
Post a Comment