Monday, October 13, 2008

Sneak Peek...

Here are a few images from Lisa's Party. What a day! I'm soooo very glad we could sneak in some gorgeous fall color too!














21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

They look awesome! The colors couldnt be more perfect!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I know that is only a few and am looking forward to seeing all of the pictures. You're all beauties! Great idea to get the whole family!

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures. And great timing. I need some new photos for my new cubicle.
When I see the rest I would like to order some.

lreims said...

Great pics Karmen....as always :)

Gretchen said...

Laurie - such a cute picture of you & your husband! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! All of you look amazing. Can't wait to see the rest!

Unknown said...

Lisa's family all look like they were in a professional magazine photo shoot. Those photos will be enjoyed for generations to come as Lisa's kids show their kids what they looked like as children. Karmen you are helping the them build a legacy

missy said...

They all are beautiful...they made me cry. Syd has grown so much. Ya'll look amazing.

Anonymous said...

Looking great as always!!

Anonymous said...

Karmen did an awesome job. I envy her patience! I can't wait to see the rest, I know they'll give me goosebumps.

Anonymous said...

So far, so great.
Can't wait to see the final outcome. Luke

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome!! I barely recognized Sydney in the picture with your mom...and I can't believe Ryan...she is getting so big...I can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures of
the Ritchie family!!!
Can't wait to see the rest and order some for myself!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family, I would love to see all the photos.

Anonymous said...

The pictures look adorable!

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Sydney sure has grown up! You are such a beautiful young lady.

Anonymous said...

Sydney sure has grown up! You are such a beautiful young lady.

Anonymous said...

Probably a good thing you left Luke and I out of this shoot... we'd have stolen the show! Just kidding, let me know when I can place my order.

Gloria said...

Awesome pictures! I can't believe that is the same Sydney I saw a few months ago! And Ryan also! They grow up so fast! Gloria

Anonymous said...

Laurie,
Thanks for sharing the link. Sydney is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more. Kris