Monday, October 13, 2008

Million dollar smile.

Need I say more?



If a picture is worth a thousand words.....this is a million. This little guy giggled throughout the entire photo session. I bet he would of lasted another hour at the comical rate he was going;) He should be in a magazine ad! Really;)


Here are a few for you to savor...










17 comments:

lreims said...

He is sure a happy guy!! Love the pics and those adorable baby blues!!

Anonymous said...

Love your smile handsome boy! Your bare feet are priceless!

Anonymous said...

KARMEN, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM!

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY!! Could this little guy be any cuter. I love the smile. He is truly a treasure.

Anonymous said...

How cute is this little guy! Love the smile...what a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE! THE PICTURES ARE GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I love them! I can't wait to see the rest! He is so cute!

Leslie said...

He is too adorable! His smile melts my heart. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Anonymous said...

HE HAS SUCH A GREAT SMILE. HE IS SUCH A HAM. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF HIS PICTURES

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. He is adorable, but I'm not bias or anything.

Grandma JO JO

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I have never seen a happier little guy. Beautiful pictures.

Anonymous said...

DRAKE IS SUCH A CUTIE!! LOVE THE PICTURES..

Anonymous said...

DRAKE IS SUCH A CUTIE!! LOVE THE PICTURES..

Anonymous said...

I suppose it is not too hard to take beautiful pictures, when you have a subject like this little guy. He is absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
How cute are these pictures!! He is adorable. I cant wait to see the rest. Love that smile.

Anonymous said...

LOOK AT MY HANDSOME FUTURE SON IN LAW!! WHAT A HAM!

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!!! GREAT SUBJECT...WHAT A CHARMER