Thursday, November 6, 2008

Golden Session.

Well, if you are privy to Wisconsin weather, it ought to be no surprise that the climate can go from one extreme to the other within days. We had wind...strong wind. Few days later, flurries with some places getting accumulation. Then BAM! a week of 70+ degrees. In a word...WILD;)



We sure lucked out for this session. The tall grasses lit by the November sun...picture perfect. Here is a peek of what's to come.....
































16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Great choice of colors on your family, and what a day you had!

Anonymous said...

Brandi

Amazing pics. Very artful.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures Pam! Gorgeous setting, great color coordination. Loved the black and white photos!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! She does great work, doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs---thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking picture of the family! The dog is the best looking one! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, very nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the fall colors! Great looking pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! Love fall backgrounds in pictures. Also, looks like all of you were having a good time while the camera was clicking away.

Anonymous said...

Those were some great photos! I love the pictures of kids(individuals)

Anonymous said...

What amazing pictures, I love every picture. I can't wait to see the rest.Linda

Anonymous said...

Pam, I can't believe how big Jaya is getting! Your puppy is adorable!

What a great setting!

Dena

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic's! What a beautiful setting. I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Picture Perfect.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures - and what a great setting!!