Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spunky.

She had such a spunky personality. So matter-of-fact. Comical!





And her little brother had such gorgeous curls. And such cute cheeks too.....just wanted to pinch them up a bit! Here are a few from your session......enjoy;)













15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute!!! Can't wait to see the Christmas card.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love Jack's curly hair!

Anonymous said...

Nice fall picture

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just darling. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures. I love the one with the tree.

Anonymous said...

I love the spunky comment; boy are you right on that one! The pictures are beautiful; I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Precious!!!! Can't wait to see all of them DeeDee!

HLee said...

Love the pictues...Can't wait to see the boots!

Anonymous said...

Not to be biased, but I think she should be a model.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures - one looks like mom and the other looks like dad!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my darling babies; can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

The music attracted people to my office. They all agree you have 2 of the cutest kids ever!

Anonymous said...

Look at those beautiful babies. These pictures are wonderful; I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Dee Dee; what beautiful scenery in the pictures!