These two kiddos....a great pair! I'd give my left arm for half their energy.:) Chilly for a nanosecond, I had these kids chasin' up and down the hill and before ya knew it, the goosebumps were gone! The late afternoon sunlight was made to order and the capture was perfect. Enjoy your sneak peek, Jane!






21 comments:
Thanks Karmen....We LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Allen, Jane the Lainey Bug and the Logster
Wow! These are fantastic pictures of a couple of really cute kids! I could never pick a favorite from these - beautiful!
The photos are so beautiful! The kids look like they are having a ball. They have sparkles in their eyes and the sunshine just adds to the beauty. Thanks for sharing them with me.
Karen Alt
What great photos. I can get lost in Logan's sweet blue eyes :)
-Tracy Filter
Just beautiful...and what a lovely setting!
"Cover Kids". Well done...
Thanks for sending us a view of Logan and Alaina's pictures. They are beautiful. What a great way to capture their energy and innocence.
Deb Carlson
LaTanya
They are so adorable. Very photogenic! I can see them in a GAP or MACY's advertisement!I love Logan's blue eyes.
They are so sweet. I can't believe how fast they've grown up.
Very nice and Fun pictures of Logan and Elaina. Looks like they had a blast!
The kids look great, what a nice setting and a way to capture their playful enthusiasm.
Chad Ritchey
Wonderful pictures and Logan and Elaina look awsome!
Thanks for sharing. All the pictures are precious, it would be really hard to decide which ones to develop. I love the one taken behind them walking/skipping and the one where they're holding hands facing forward/not posing. Cute kids and Logan's eyes are such a pretty blue.
Gorgeous photos - love the sun in Elaina's hair in that last photo, but my fave is the one where they are skipping off for some adventure into the woods. beautiful photography!
Oh my goodness, those are STUNNING! Great job!
Perfect Of course!! They're my Grandchildren!!!
I love that the kids look like they are having fun.
Beautiful kids, Jane! What a fantastic photo job!
Heather (November 00 Group)
Oh my gosh, they're gorgeous!! Wonderful pictures!
thanks so much for sharing!
Ann
We love the pictures!!! Alex can't wait to play you again Logan and Elaina, it's been so long!
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! I cannot believe how grown up they both are.
Post a Comment