Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Think Spring!

April is here! However, I truly think that Mother Nature is playing the biggest April Fool's joke on Wisconsin. Snow flurries right now. REALLY? The weather guy said I might have to use my shovel this Sunday. Who is he kidding?

Well, I thought I'd press for Spring a bit harder with these super fun Springy Cards. How fun are these? ...and they are great for Easter and Mother's Day too. (Designs can be customized too!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Karmen,

What a great talent you have. Have certainly enjoyed the photo's you have taken of Griffin Roesken. Just placed my first order.
Love the picture of your daughter in the dress your mom had saved that you had worn as a little girl.
Please know that I will be recommending you.

Griffin's proud Grandma Michelle

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.