It has been a bit since these girlies were in front of the lens...in fact, one had just lost her front teeth! And even back then, these two were little beauties. Fast forward to last weekend and WOWZERS.....look at them now.
Simply Gorgeous.


Thank you, Jean, for coming to the Spring session promo. I can't wait to share the rest with you!

19 comments:
What cute photos Jean! I just love the way they turned out!Thanks for sharing!
Carol
These are beautiful Karmen!! Thank you~ Cannot wait to see the rest!
Jean
The girls look so beautiful!! They are amazing photos.
Beautiful pictures of my girls !! Thanks for sharing !!
Jean...thanks for sharing! The girls look amazing..no surprise! And I love the artistry with the shots! Terrific! Annemarie
No shock here, the girls look absolutely incredible. Karmen, your work is clearly fantastic and I'll be calling soon for my kids!
Didn't mean to be anonymous ( : Again...fantastic pictures! Annemarie
Dear Jean--What LOVELY pictures of your gorgeous girls!! Karmen did a beautiful job of portraying them!
INCREDIBLE! Oh my gosh, the girls look so grown up. They are such beauties. Really lovely photos.
Stunning - They are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.
Genna
Beautiful...Hopefully you will get them soon :)
Lovin' all the comments! Jean, these girls are so beautiful. I am just about finished and so far your gallery is a big one!!!! Bonus for you!
What amazing photos!! Karmen did a wonderful job capturing your beautiful girls! Thanks for sharing with me.
Lexi and Sydney are stunningly beautiful. Techniquely, the photos look great, but my personal opinion with models like Lex and Syd is that you can't take a bad photo anyway.
Simply gorgeous!
Brenda
Jean, great pics thanks for sharing!!
Brenda
Jean, great pics thanks for sharing!!
Brenda
Georgeous pics, Jean! I can't believe how old Lexi looks! The girls also look so much alike in these photos! Please let me see the photos you end up ordering!
these pictures are really great. Thanks for sharing.
They look amazing! Gorgeous girls, and gorgeous pictures! :)
Post a Comment