I kissed her, she's my Irish girl.
True story.
We are Irish. Just a teense. BUT apparently enough Irish in the blood for my Mother (God love her creativity) to wash my long blond hair with electric green food coloring every St. Patty's Day before school. YEP. And I'm talking shamrock green. THEN, lets humiliate the kid some more...she would dress me in a bona fide leprechaun outfit complete with green knickers, tights, belt and hat....but minus the curly-toed shoes. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? How's a kid go outside for recess to play with all the other normal kids dressed like a Lucky Charms ad? I had to wear every Irish-referenced button too.
Kiss Me I'm Irish...Cutest Little Leprechaun...I Kissed the Blarney Stone...Irish Princess...Luck of the Irish...Everyone Loves an Irish Girl... I could go on. ;O
Oh...and let's keep the eternal agony going; the food coloring hair-do job....stayed green for a week. What goes with green hair...hmmm. NADA. ...hard to function with green hair. Let this be my own little pity-party. And... the Polaroid evidence has been burned, at least I think.
{sigh}
No need to worry Lulu...your Momma wouldn't dare. Keep eating your shamrock cookies, my sweet Irish {blond} Girl! Green is for the toads.







1 comment:
AWWW..Lulu, you are one lucky girl!! Sweetness, Karmen!
Post a Comment