Did I mention that bright is my favorite color?
This afternoon I hooked up with my pal Tracie and her fam....we had a ROCKIN' GOOD time hanging out downtown, collecting FAB images of her kiddos near this super cool orange building. I promised a few before her holiday get-together tomorrow....more sneak peek will come!


{I just love all of the guitar images....LOVE THEM.}

16 comments:
Wow, Orange is my favorite color. These 2 Melter girls are gorgeous ! Great job, can't wait to see more! And get some info for my family portraits ! -Jackie Barbian. (I will get your info from Trac !)
Beautiful bright pictures! Great idea using the pink guitar as a prop!
Amy Phelps
GREAT pictures, love the colors! These Melter girls are absolutely adorable!!
Jolene
Thanks Guys, Karmen does a WONDERFUL job! Thanks again Karmen - Tracie
Truly beautiful and yes, "bright"...these gorgeous girls put me in a Spring mood for sure! Do you ever come to the Oshkosh area???
The colors are so vibrant! The Girls eyes just POP out of the pictures! I love black & white pictures, but these are just amazing!!! The pictures of the Melter/Petterson family have always turned out beautifully!
Kimmie
Adorable!!! Wait! Of course they are,they're Melters!
Johnny
Well Honey you did it again - great photos of our family. Our girls just keep getting more beautiful :-) Thanks for capturing their heartwarming smile.
Last family photo season grace our living room wall. Good Work.
Mom/Grandma Diane
These photographs of the ladies are stupendous. I love pictures of kids, especially ones where they aren't completely posed and appear to be captured in the moment. I'll have to get your info from Tracie as well. Since the nephews got old, they no longer do their real smiles for pix, they're just that camera ready fake smile. Again, love the bright colors and you can't go wrong with the Melter girls!
-Michelle R
I can't wait to see more! Love them!! Jody
I love these pics! They both look so sweet and innocent! :-) And those eyes!
The orange background is perfect for these two girls!! Hallie looks like a rock star. Kim Cassidy
These pictures are incredible! I love the colors, clarity, & especially the "models" - what awesome smiles they have!
Sandy Mork
Love the pics Karmen!! Looking forward to booking with you for the fall!
what a perfect rockstar!!!!
what a perfect rockstar!!!!
Post a Comment