Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lakeshore fun.

A quick peek for Amy and crew. Thank you for coming to Jen's Portrait Party. It was so nice to see you all again! The kiddo's pics are sooo FUN. What a great location! Lots more coming your way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the cutest cousins in the world! I love these <3

Andrea

KP said...

What a beautiful family!!

Lucky Aunt M said...

fantastic photos! G & G are too cute, wouldn't expect anything less for their gene pool...

Kayla Renckly said...

so gorgeous Karmen! Are you coming to AZ anytime soon? ;)

Nicole & Tim said...

Wow! These are wonderful photos...
So Cute, and such beautiful color!
Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

These are beautiful. Where were they taken, I love the lake and the fall colors in the trees.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful!!

Grandma said...

Great pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

Love the fall colors, simply beautiful!

Jane

Anonymous said...

I loved your pictures last year and these are beautiful as well!

Julie

Chelsey said...

Your family is beautiful. I LOVE the one of the four of you walking holding hands. Sooo cute! Miss you Amy!! :)

Amy Paulios said...

Such great photos of your family... I hope I get to peek at the rest sometime. What cute kiddos! ;)
Amy

Kim B said...

Couldn't have taken better pics. I love them all....the sparkle in Gavin's eyes is incredible

Grandma Sue said...

I just love the one of Grace looking back and holding Gavin's hand. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kate said...

Your mom said these picture were fantastic and I agree!
Can't wait to see the rest.

Ann T. said...

Sooo sweet!

Lori said...

Such cuties, can't wait to see the rest of your pictures!

Liz said...

Love your pictures~

KL said...

These are really fantastic, can't wait to see the rest!

Heather A. said...

OMG! LOVE THEM!

jen said...

Wonderful pictures........Grace and Gavin are adorable!! Love,Jen and the fam

Anonymous said...

As always, very cute!
Theresa