These two kiddos....so very photogenic. Mom hosted a FUN portrait party at a SUPER-COOL location. So many photo ops...I was in capture heaven:)
These photos are amazing!! The kiddos look so full of energy...and I LOVE the one of you and Dan! Hotties!
Gorgeous! And how do they get more color than that?
SO cute!! I can't wait to see some more! Great picture of you and Dan! Love them!Andrea
Love them!!! Makes me want to do a fall family photo shoot. I love the one with the kids together, mine never cooperate for that!
Gorgeous family!!
Fabulous pictures! What cuties!!! We won't miss the portrait party next year! Can't wait to see which ones you choose for at home. Don't forget to give us a wallet ;)Amy
I love them all!! Your kids are adorable! The one of you and Dan is so cute. :) You all look great. Miss you!
What a beautiful family! It's easy to see where Ava and Aaron get their good looks-Mom and Dad! Thanks for sharing
I love the pic of you and Dan. Your kids are growing so fast
The pictures are great. Kids are sooooo cute, mom and dad are too!
These pictures are just great. I'll have to tell my kids aboutthis photographer.
Your mom told me to look up your pictures. They are so beautiful!Thanks for sharing!
Great pictures!! The kids are beautiful.....Love,Jen and the fam
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
You are all so photogenic! Beautiful family!Aunt Kathy
The kids continue to grow so quickly! Thanks for the sneakpeak!Mary
Great pictures! Can't wait to see more!
Very cute! What a fun location :)See you Soon!Theresa
Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!Molly
The kids are growing so fast! Adorable family!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
These photos are amazing!! The kiddos look so full of energy...and I LOVE the one of you and Dan! Hotties!
Gorgeous! And how do they get more color than that?
SO cute!! I can't wait to see some more! Great picture of you and Dan! Love them!
Andrea
Love them!!! Makes me want to do a fall family photo shoot. I love the one with the kids together, mine never cooperate for that!
Gorgeous family!!
Fabulous pictures! What cuties!!! We won't miss the portrait party next year! Can't wait to see which ones you choose for at home. Don't forget to give us a wallet ;)
Amy
I love them all!! Your kids are adorable! The one of you and Dan is so cute. :) You all look great. Miss you!
What a beautiful family! It's easy to see where Ava and Aaron get their good looks-Mom and Dad!
Thanks for sharing
I love the pic of you and Dan. Your kids are growing so fast
The pictures are great. Kids are sooooo cute, mom and dad are too!
These pictures are just great. I'll have to tell my kids about
this photographer.
Your mom told me to look up your pictures. They are so beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Great pictures!! The kids are beautiful.....Love,Jen and the fam
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!
You are all so photogenic! Beautiful family!
Aunt Kathy
The kids continue to grow so quickly! Thanks for the sneakpeak!
Mary
Great pictures! Can't wait to see more!
Very cute! What a fun location :)
See you Soon!
Theresa
Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
Molly
The kids are growing so fast! Adorable family!
Post a Comment