Thursday, October 8, 2009

To-die-for Cuteness.

That pretty much sums it up! No kidding. This kiddo is such a bolt of energy...if only I could have half of what he has. And his big brown eyes....{melt}. Watch out, Ladies;) Thank you Mom for bringing your little man back again for another session...he is such a joy to capture.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

25 comments:

Katie said...

Oh My God. So cute!! I think he should be a model.

Caroline said...

Cade, you are too handsome!!!

Katie said...

I love the one of him jumping! Nothing like catching Cade in action!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks.

Gail said...

Cade is a beautiful boy!!The "jumping picture" so captures his personality!

Lisa K said...

He is so cute!! Awesome photos!

Jenny said...

What a cute little man you have on your hands!!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Wow, these photos of Cade are great! He is such a handsome little man - I can't believe how big he is!!!

Denise said...

I love Cade's pictures, they turned out great and he seems to be a natural in front of the camera:)

Dan said...

Cade is one cool cookie!! Great pictures

Christina said...

Love the picture of him with his hand in his pocket- what a little stud!

Angie said...

I haven't seen pics of him in a while, he's so grown up. Way too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Oh wow, I can't believe how big he is. Too cute! Great pictures.

Unknown said...

Love them all, espcially jumping :)Can't believe how much he has grown up in just the past few months!! Vicky

Bill said...

Cade is one cute dude and these photos capture his personality so well.

Nicole said...

He is such a little man! Oh my goodness he is so cute! He will be a heart breaker when he gets older! :)

Tricia said...

He is so cute, and getting big so fast! Fathers, lock up your daughters!! :)

Nicki said...

Oh my goodness, he's getting so big!! What great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a little young man he's become!

Unknown said...

Seriously! The cutest pictures ever! Handsome, handsome man! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Kristin. These pictures are great! I love the one of him leaning on the red thing (?). Too cute! Thanks for sharing.

Dawn said...

I love the pictures. He looks so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are the cuteste!

Jennifer said...

Yep, that's my nephew! I love the jumping one, but I think the standing on the red thing with his hand in his pocket is my favorite. GREAT photos!